The Kalumi Beauty Blend:
Marine Collagen, Sweet Potato Powder, Yacon Root Syrup & Cocoa Butter
- An easily digestible and highly bioavailable (quick-absorbing) source of protein.
- The chain of amino acids found in collagen is said to provide the building blocks for collagen synthesis to, in turn, help combat the signs of aging.
- A skin superhero containing beta-carotene (VITAMIN A).
- May help increase cell turnover, which can protect against signs of premature aging and help give your complexion a boost.*
- A root vegetable that’s native to South America
- It's often used as a healthier sugar alternative.
- The syrup scores a 1 on the GI scale.
- Contains a prebiotic fiber that can stimulate the growth of good bacteria in your gut.*
- One of our favorite beauty boosting ingredients.
- In addition to it's delicious taste, cocoa butter contains antioxidants polyphenol and flavonoids.*
HOW IT WORKS:
Your skin is made up of 80 percent collagen, meaning that in addition to being the most abundant protein in our bodies, it’s also responsible for keeping your skin taut, hydrated, and elastic. Studies have shown that consuming collagen may promote your bodies’ natural production of collagen. That’s why we set out to find the best—and most effective—collagen on the market. We sourced wild, sustainably-caught marine collagen, extracted from fish skin and scales, and added antioxidant-rich ingredients like sweet potato and cocoa butter, to help promote optimal absorption and retention of collagen. This unique formulation works in tandem to support stronger hair, glowing skin, and longer nails—ensuring that you feel great, inside and out.*
FOR BEST RESULTS:
We recommend consuming at least one Kalumi BEAUTYfood bar per day.
In a consumer study, tested on 27 women, over 2 weeks:
-96% saw an improvement in their skin texture
OTHER INGREDIENTS FOUND IN THE KALUMI BEAUTYfood LINE:
*These statements have not been approved by the FDA.