Say good-bye to snacks that leave you unsatisfied and the beauty supplements that are collecting dust in the back of your cupboard. Kalumi BEAUTYfood makes it easy to look and feel your best on the go. In each bar, you're getting a full 12g dose of marine collagen to support hydrated, glowing skin, plus age-defying antioxidants essential for collagen absorption and retention. We’re your everyday solve: a delicious meal replacement AND beauty boost for gorgeous hair, skin, and nails—all in one.
HOW IT WORKS:
Your skin is made up of 80 percent collagen, meaning that in addition to being the most abundant protein in our bodies, it’s also responsible for keeping your skin taut, hydrated, and elastic. Studies have shown that consuming collagen may promote your bodies’ natural production of collagen. That’s why we set out to find the best—and most effective—collagen on the market. We sourced marine collagen, extracted from fish skin and scales, and added antioxidant-rich ingredients like sweet potato and cocoa butter, both of which are known to promote optimal absorption and retention of collagen. This unique formulation works in tandem to support healthy hair, skin, and nails—ensuring that you feel great, inside and out.
For best results, we recommend a daily dose of Kalumi BEAUTYfood. Our exclusive formula has a 12g serving of hydrolyzed marine collagen, slow-releasing complex carbs (sweet potatoes) andhighquality fats (cocoa butter, nuts), which means you’ll stay satiated longer while getting your beauty boost for the day. It’s a win-win.
The Kalumi Beauty Blend:
Marine Collagen, Sweet Potato Powder, Yacon Root Syrup & Cocoa Butter
- An easily digestible and highly bioavailable (quick-absorbing) source of protein.
- The chain of amino acids found in collagen is said to provide the building blocks for collagen synthesis to, in turn, help combat the signs of aging.
- A skin superhero containing beta-carotene (VITAMIN A).
- May help increase cell turnover, which can protect against signs of premature aging and help give your complexion a boost.*
- A root vegetable that’s native to South America
- It's often used as a healthier sugar alternative.
- The syrup scores a 1 on the GI scale.
- Contains a prebiotic fiber that can stimulate the growth of good bacteria in your gut.*
- One of our favorite beauty boosting ingredients.
- In addition to it's delicious taste, cocoa butter contains antioxidants polyphenol and flavonoids.*