Valentine's Beauty Kit GWP
This Valentine's Day, treat yourself (or someone else you love), to the Kalumi limited edition beauty bag and organic lip sheen from 14e Cosmetics.
- 1 14e Cosmetics Lip Sheen
A gorgeous, lightly pigmented lip treatment that leaves lips supple with a subtle sheen. Packed with lip-loving ingredients and a touch of peppermint to invigorate and plump your pout. Swipe over lips a few times to warm up waxes and oils.
INGREDIENTS: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed oil* , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* , Aloe butter* , Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran) Wax* , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) wax* , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellila) wax.*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil* May contain iron oxides +/- CI 77007, 77491, 77492
- 1 Kalumi Beauty-bag
This Kalumi exclusive BEAUTY bag is the perfect getaway companion, large enough to hold all your inner and outer beauty essentials.
- Features water-resistant material
- The side handle allows for multi-use in case you want to use it as a handbag
- Stores a large amount of travel-size beauty products, and up to 36 Kalumi bars!
- 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Marine collagen comes from fish, while bovine collagen comes from cows.
- Different sources means they come from different environments as well- one from the land and one from the sea. The environment in which the animals lived can play a role in the quality of the collagen supplement.
- When wild-caught (such as Kalumi's source), it is the cleanest of the available types of collagen. Land animals may have a higher risk of contamination through hormones and disease.
- Marine collagen is primarily a Type I collagen, while bovine is typically a mixture of Type I and Type III. Type I helps form our skin, bones and other tissues. It’s also the most abundant type of collagen found in the human body. It’s the strongest type, meaning it works the most effectively to heal and rebuild in your body.
- Marine Collagen absorbs 1.5x faster than land animal sources, therefore, there is the potential for you to see results faster.*
- Pescatarian friendly, and safe to consume for those who cannot have meat products for any reason.
- Marine Collagen is more sustainable than land animal sources*