2 Week Trial
- Marine collagen comes from fish, while bovine collagen comes from cows.
- Different sources means they come from different environments as well- one from the land and one from the sea. The environment in which the animals lived can play a role in the quality of the collagen supplement.
- When wild-caught (such as Kalumi's source), it is the cleanest of the available types of collagen. Land animals may have a higher risk of contamination through hormones and disease.
- Marine collagen is primarily a Type I collagen, while bovine is typically a mixture of Type I and Type III. Type I helps form our skin, bones and other tissues. It’s also the most abundant type of collagen found in the human body. It’s the strongest type, meaning it works the most effectively to heal and rebuild in your body.
- Marine Collagen absorbs 1.5x faster than land animal sources, therefore, there is the potential for you to see results faster.*
- Pescatarian friendly, and safe to consume for those who cannot have meat products for any reason.
- Marine Collagen is more sustainable than land animal sources*