BEAUTYfood Marine Collagen Powder
A PREMIUM QUALITY SOURCE FOR HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS.* YOUR DAILY BEAUTY BOOST, FIT FOR ANY SKIN TYPE AND ANY LIFESTYLE!
Why you will love the Kalumi BEAUTYfood marine collagen powder:
- Each serving contains 12 grams of Marine Collagen (sustainable, wild-caught)
- Marine Collagen is 1.5x more bio-available than land animal sources*
- Marine Collagen is predominately Type 1 collagen (vs bovine collagen which contains a mixture of type 1 and type 3), type 1 makes up the majority of our hair, skin & nails.*
- More sustainable and cleaner than land animal sources*
- Versatile - add to your smoothie, coffee, matcha, oatmeal, or whatever really!
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen (sustainably-sourced, wild-caught codfish)
- Marine collagen comes from fish, while bovine collagen comes from cows.
- Different sources means they come from different environments as well- one from the land and one from the sea. The environment in which the animals lived can play a role in the quality of the collagen supplement.
- When wild-caught (such as Kalumi's source), it is the cleanest of the available types of collagen. Land animals may have a higher risk of contamination through hormones and disease.
- Marine collagen is primarily a Type I collagen, while bovine is typically a mixture of Type I and Type III. Type I helps form our skin, bones and other tissues. It’s also the most abundant type of collagen found in the human body. It’s the strongest type, meaning it works the most effectively to heal and rebuild in your body.
- Marine Collagen absorbs 1.5x faster than land animal sources, therefore, there is the potential for you to see results faster.*
- Pescatarian friendly, and safe to consume for those who cannot have meat products for any reason.
- Marine Collagen is more sustainable than land animal sources*